“We launched the beta version of Maestro Label Designer into the marketplace back in October and received an overwhelming response from our customer base,” says Dave Carmany, president of OnlineLabels.com. “Ever since that launch, we solicited feedback from our audience and put a team of programmers in place to enhance the software, which has resulted in Maestro 1.0.”
Maestro Label Designer is free to all customers of OnlineLabels.com. Upon purchasing labels, customers are emailed an access code valid for a specific length of time based on their order size. Codes are valid up to one, three, six and 12 months from date of activation. Maestro Label Designer is also available to anyone looking for a label software on a one-, three-, six- or 12-month membership basis. A free trial is available before purchasing.
Some of the features of Maestro Label Designer are:
• Access to over 12,000 images provided by ClipArt.com
• Compatibility with all of OnlineLabels.com’s 140 standard label sizes
• Ability to create individual designs or one design for the entire label sheet
• Over 20 fonts and 230 colors to select from for text and backgrounds
• Capacity to save designs, images and artwork online
In addition to launching Maestro Label Designer, OnlineLabels.com provides free Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Sure Thing Office Labeler, Print Studio, and many other label templates to assist customers in the development of professional looking labels.
Launched in 1998, Online Labels Inc. is a division of Consolidated Label, Longwood, FL, USA.