Label & Narrow Web magazine has relaunched its website with a major redesign of its content and visuals. The new website contains features that greatly expand the content that the magazine has presented over the past decade. The relaunch is concurrent with the unveiling of the largest print issue in L&NW’s history – the July/August 2008 edition – featuring the comprehensive International Buyers Guide.
Visitors to the website – www.labelandnarrowweb.com – have the opportunity to win a $1,000 American Express Gift Card. Those who subscribe or renew their subscriptions have a second chance to enter the contest.
Among the major improvements to the website are:
• A thorough search engine that retrieves news and feature articles dating back to 1999, as well as pertinent data from our International Buyers Guide.
• Expanded archives, including reports from L&NW columnists dating back to 2005.
• A New Products section, in which industry vendors provide details about their latest innovations.
• Industry videos updating products and trends.
• A monthly poll that invites readers to vote on a pertinent topic.
The L&NW website provides the same top quality, original information and education that readers have enjoyed since the launch of the magazine in 1996: In-depth features on industry trends, technologies and products; profiles of label converters who are making their mark on the industry; meaningful opinion and marketplace coverage by the magazine’s columnists, all of whom are immersed in the label business; and the most up-to-date news.
Visit www.labelandnarrowweb.com today and win a $1,000 American Express Gift Card. From the Homepage, go to the Current Issue page and find the contest entry link. Enter the requested information to be eligible for the prize. The contest runs through the end of September.
Those who want to subscribe to Label & Narrow Web – or renew a subscription – can do so online after signing up for the contest. Once a subscription or renewal is complete, that person will automatically be entered in the contest drawing for a second time.