All Printing Resources, Inc. (APR) will host an Open House focused on the latest flexographic technology and techniques for Expanded Color Gamut (ECG). Expert presentations and discussions will be led by industry leaders and specialists that focus on ECG. The APR Demo Lab will also feature live demonstrations of today’s most advanced software and products.
The ECG Open House will be held on June 19th from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at APR’s Glendale Heights, IL, USA facility. The agenda focuses on ECG fundamentals, tips and more advanced techniques. The presentations and speakers planned include:
· HD & Full HD Flexo - David Chinnis, Esko
· ECG Tipping Point - Mark Samworth, Esko
· UV LED Drying of Inks - Mike Buystedt, Flint Group Packaging & Narrow Web
· Today's Anilox Technology: Choices & Applications - Mike Huey, Harper Graphic Solutions
· Inconsistencies of Microdot Registration - Tim Reece, All Printing Resources
In addition, there will be representatives from leading manufacturers available during the ECG Open House, including: 3M, Esko, Flint Group, Harper Graphic Solutions, Techkon, Perfect Proofer and NexGen Enviro Systems.
“Expanded Color Gamut is a growing trend in the industry and some experts estimate it will surpass 50 percent usage among printers by the end of the decade,” says Richard Black, director of digital solutions for APR. “This event is a great opportunity to learn more about ECG and get ahead of the trend.”
APR Open House to focus on expanded color gamut
Published June 18, 2013
blog comments powered by Disqus