The deadline for entering the 2013 IMDA Awards Competition has been extended to Wednesday, July 10, 2013.
The 2013 Competition honors the industry's best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries are chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation. The categories have been expanded this year and now include the following:
- Best Part Design
- Best Thin Wall Packaging
- Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part
- Best Injection Molded (IML) Package
- Best Label Design
- Best Blow Molded Part/Package
- Best Product Family (common style or brand)
- Best Thermoformed IML Package
- Best Thermoformed Durable IMD Part
- Entries must be received at IMDA by July 10, 2013. No entries will be accepted after that date.
Complete entry details, rules and entry form are available here or by contacting:
In-Mold Decorating Association
8912 E. Pinnacle Peak Road, #609
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 USA