The In-Mold Decorating Association has announced the winners of its Seventh Annual Awards Competition.
The 2013 IMDA Awards Competition honors the industry's best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries were chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation. The winners of the 2013 IMDA Awards are:
- Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part, Gold Award - Serigraph Inc for Compact Logic L1 Controller
- Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part, Silver Award - Kurz Transfer Products LP for Maytag Dispenser Fascia
- Best Injection Molded (IML) Package, Gold Award - SFH for Hot Cup
- Best Injection Molded (IML) Package, Silver Award - Curver Hungary for POCKET
- Best Part Design, Gold Award - Ropak Packaging for 2.5-L Nestable Square Pitcher
- Best Thin Wall Packaging, Gold Award - Emballages IML Plastx Inc for BQ009
- Best Product Family, Gold Award - CBW Automation for The Wave Package
Winning entry descriptions and photos can be seen here. For more details about the Award winners or to request high resolution images of the winning entries, contact Ron Schultz at 480-473-0301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.