Advanced Vision Technology (AVT) Ltd – a global prodivder of print inspection, process control, quality assurance and color control products for the packaging, label, folding carton, metal decoration and commercial print markets – will introduce several new products to the Asia market at Labelexpo Asia, December 3-6, 2013 in Shanghai, China. Asia market introductions for AVT include a new Hologram Inspection Solution and a Repeat Length Trend (RLT) monitoring Module. The company also will feature its signature PrintVision/Helios ll 100% Inspection Technology.
“AVT is committed to providing customers with comprehensive and innovative solutions, and to support the growing quality demands of the Asian market," says Gal Shamri, VP of Corporate Business Development for Advanced Vision Technology. “At Labelexpo Asia, we will demonstrate new solutions that enable our customers to gain competitive edges, such as the Helios ll with a Holographic Inspection module, as well as new workflow and management solutions. These solutions enable our customers to produce high-profit, high quality jobs while reducing operating costs and improving customer satisfaction."
Advanced Vision Technology solutions on display at Labelexpo Asia will include:
- Hologram Inspection System: Comprised of a combination of unique illumination and optics developed by AVT over the last two years, the 100% automatic inspection system combines traditional print inspection technologies, holographic foils inspection and hologram print applications.
- PrintVision/Helios ll: AVT’s 100% inspection technology is designed to meet the requirements of any label and narrow web application. It inspects all print technologies – both on press and on rewinder – and offers a range of additional tools and modules for increased versatility.
- Workflow Link: A product that utilizes information directly from the press inspection database to automatically stop the rewinder, avoiding the unnecessary duplication of defective products.
- PrintFlow Central: As central storage for AVT’s PrintFlow database, the PrintFlow Central allows users to store, backup and monitor all aspects of print quality from one access point, regardless of site structure and location.
- RLT (Repeat Length Trend): RLT is a new addition to PrintVision/Helios ll that enables the monitoring of repeat length and provides alerts warning of any deviation.
- ProMIS: ProMIS sends relevant information from MIS systems directly into the PrintVision/Helios ll inspection system, shortening setup and preventing mistakes.