Esko’s series of free educational summits, "The Real Flexo Experience," designed to educate guests about the latest in flexo imaging technology, will culminate with a complete open house of innovation at Esko Americas headquarters in Miamisburg, OH, USA, from 9 AM to 3 PM on December 19.
The company will be holding concurrent, continual sessions. Topics will include:
- A discussion about Studio 3D design tools for packaging, AutomationEngine automated workflow and WebCenter collaborative web-based platform that manages packaging pre-production approval and project life cycle
- ArtiosCAD structural design and intelligent dielines, along with integration with Chili Publish.
- A conversation about color management with Mark Samworth, color consultant at EskoArtwork, and a member of the Flexographic Technical Association's Hall of Fame.
- An overview of HD Flexo, Full HD Flexo and Digital Flexo Suite with Ian Hole and David Chinnis
- Demos of Kongsberg tables, running throughout the day. They will be cutting give-away candy boxes that were created on Esko software and printed on an HP digital printer.