Harper Corporation of America has announced its 2014 Harper Roadshow locations and dates. These one-day seminars will be presented by professionals from throughout the industry, including Harper’s own flexographic printing experts.
The shows are designed to help attendees learn how to incorporate the latest flexographic technology and principles into their business and run their operations more efficiently and competitively. Topics will appeal to a wide range of professionals such as print managers, print supervisors, pre-press managers, graphic designers, purchasing managers, and general managers, as well as ink, plate, and pre-press suppliers, the company says.
The 2014 Harper Roadshow will begin in April and tour through five cities across the country. Sites for the seminar include:
- April 3, 2014 - Holiday Inn Nashville Opryland Airport, Nashville, TN
- May 15, 2014 - Trackside Arlington Park, Arlington Heights, IL
- June 12, 2014 - Hotel Somerset-Bridgewater, Somerset, NJ
- August 7, 2014 - Fullerton College Printing Technologies, Fullerton, CA
- October 14, 2014 - Holiday Inn & Convention Center, Springdale, AR
For more information, contact Jazmin Cordero at 704-588-3371, ext. 4292, or email@example.com.