For a printed piece to be eligible, it must be from an actual job or promotion that was printed by a GPA customer on a qualified GPA substrate within the past year. There is no entry fee, and participants are encouraged to submit as many entries as they like. This year marks the debut of two new categories in the Ultra Digital Papers segment. Now, coated and uncoated papers, as well as boards, will be evaluated separately from specialty and pre-converted papers. The category restructuring opens up an opportunity for an additional winner to bring home an award to their company.
Entries are accepted under seven different categories:
• Ultra Bak Plus & Ultra Bak Classic Pressure Sensitive Papers
• Ultra Film Non-Adhesive Synthetics
• Ultra Film Pressure Sensitive Synthetics
• NEW - Ultra Digital Papers 1: Coated & Uncoated Papers, C1S & C2S Boards
• NEW - Ultra Digital Papers 2: Specialty Fine Papers, Pre-Converted Substrates
• Ultra Digital Pressure Sensitive Papers
• Ultra Digital Synthetic Substrates
A panel of industry experts will evaluate each entry on uniqueness of design, application use, quality of printing, and complexity of production. From each of the seven categories, a Best of Category winner is selected, and then from those seven, one entry is chosen as the Best of Show. Winners receive a framed copy of the winning piece, a monetary prize, and industry recognition. This year’s winners will be announced in January 2015.
To download a copy of the official rules and entry form, visit www.askgpa.com.