At the Open House event, the Evolution press ran a 6-color job with cold foil and casting at nearly 500 feet per minute with nearly perfect registration, according to Stuart Roberts, Etirama's new sales representative for the North American market. Roberts, whose label industry background includes extensive sales and service experience with Aquaflex and PCMC, believes Etirama's German-engineered technology is a great fit for the North American label converting market.
"I’m very excited to return to the narrow web press market, and I’m looking forward to contacting some of my old friends. I’m confident that Etirama press technology can benefit North American label converters. This new EVO press is extremely easy-to-use and set up, and it’s a very low cost option compared to the servo presses in the market today," Roberts says, adding,
EVO, the new Etirama press, has the following features:
- 350mm max print width (over 13 inches)
- Transmission between print stations by means of servo motors
- Up to 150 m/min print speed (about 500 fpm)
- Moveable cold stamping units, mounted on rails
- Modern and ergonomic design
- Fast and low-cost setup
- Robust structure, stability of register and performance
Etirama will be exhbiting at Labelexpo Americas in Chicago in Septmeber. To reach Stuart Roberts, email or call him at 814-330-6869.