"As we reimagine what's possible in the world of digital printing, the sessions are designed to inspire your imagination and disrupt traditional thinking," says Kathy Wise, chair of the conference and president of DME Delivers, a leading printing and marketing company in Daytona Beach, Florida. "As Dscoop continues to evolve, so do the education formats. This year they serve as a catalyst, igniting conversations, quick idea flows and collaborations that attendees can share and take back to their companies."
An example of the education sessions include:
- The Magic of Imagine: Unleashing Creativity presented by Doug Lipp, Former Head of Disney Training Institute
- Leveraging Digital Marketing Strategies to Sell More Print presented by Jacob Walker, CEO, PrintCPG
- 3D Printing — Reinventing the Way the World Designs and Manufactures presented by Stephen Nigro, President of 3D Printing, HP
- The Steps to a Successful Collaboration with Creatives and Brand Owners presented by Sabine Lenz, PaperSpecs
- Managing Risk, Juggling Multiple Businesses and Swimming with Sharks presented by Charlie Williams – DigiWrap and Brad Boskovic - Lingraph Services Co.
- HP PageWide Industrial Business: The Progress and Future of Production Inkjet Technology presented by Eric Wiesner, General Manager, HP PageWide Industrial and Marco Boer, Vice President, I.T. Strategies
Registration is open at DscoopPhoenix.org.
To view an extended list of sessions, visit www.DscoopPhoenix.org/agenda/sessions.