The two-day production of intensive networking/learning activity and side-by-side comparisons of the latest technologies is designed to enhance exhibit goers’ learning experiences. The Solutions Theater, which is complimentary to all INFO*FLEX attendees, is set to take place on the show floor, in aisle 900, Monday and Tuesday, May 1-2.
“We’ve chosen to expand the INFO*FLEX Solutions Theater this year, so attendees can truly learn about all of the different technologies that will make them better printer/converters,” says Jay Kaible, FTA’s director of business development and membership. “We are especially excited this year because of the variety of topics to be included in the presentations.”
Fourteen companies will present 15-18 minute presentations on the hottest innovations and best practices for applying cutting edge technologies and techniques.
Topics for Monday, May 1
· How Converting Waste and Line Efficiency Can Affect Your Company’s Bottom Line
· Color in Packaging: When More of the Same Isn’t Good Enough
· Print Contrast – The Secret Weapon to Jaw-Dropping Shelf Impact
· Locking In on Color Targets
· Continuous Innovation: The Latest Flat-Top Dot Technology Developments
· The Significant Impact of Reduced Plate Impression
· The Choice is EASY: DuPont Cyrel EASY EPC Delivers High Quality
· The True Value of the Right Anilox Cleaning Regime
Topics for Tuesday, May 2
· A&V, Intro to Our Emergent Technology-Digital Portfolio
· Pinning Technology: Helping Converters Produce Faster, Better & Cheaper
· The Polymount Film Cleaner: The Next Big Thing
· When Digital? When Flexo? When Hybrid?
· Maximize Your Profitability & Printing Capabilities with Self Wound Overlams
· Reducing Environmental Impact of Packaging with Eco-Friendly Inks
· Packaging and the Ever-Changing Consumer
INFO*FLEX Exhibition celebrates its 35th anniversary in 2017. Attendees will experience an active convention hall occupied by more than 270 of the industry’s top suppliers.