The company's new 32-76e coefficient of friction tester uses advanced digital force signaling and high-speed data acquisition software to provide unmatched precision and repeatability in COF testing on plastic and film, according to ASTM D1894 or F88 and for paper according to TAPPI T549.
Improved features include a color touchscreen display, GraphMasterPro PC-software package and intuitive software user interface for easy navigation and test method storage. The new peel testing capabilities include 180° peel and T-peel measurements and meets ASTM D3330.
Some of the many features of the Model 32-76e include:
- 7” full-color digital touchscreen display
- High speed data collection and analysis for precise measurement of static COF with 500 readings during the first second
- Selectable units (COF or grams)
- Selection of test type-COF/Friction, T-Peel and 180° Peel
- Selectable units (COF, g, N, kg, lbs, and ounce)
- Selectable load cells from 5 to 100 N
- Automatically reports static and kinetic friction results after measurement