The Webcast Auction will take place on Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 and begin at 10:00 AM (EST). There will be a one day preview & inspection open to the public on Tuesday, July 10th from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (EST).
Hooven- Dayton Corp was founded in 1935 and was a narrow web converter & specialty printer offering digital and flexographic label printing, coupons and flexible packaging. They also served a broad spectrum of Fortune 500 companies in the consumer, food and beverage, industrial, automotive and one of the top 5 state lottery markets, and has experience with a wide variety of applications.
Some of the many products include but are not limited to high performance durable labels, prime labels, direct thermal transfer labels, cold foil labels, hot stamp labels, variable data labels, Scratch ‘N Sniff labels, industrial labels, roll to shrink, flexible packaging, lottery bet slips, lottery roll receipts, coinless casino slot machine tickets, Cast and Cure labels, micro printing, UPC bar codes-sequential & static, IRC/instant redeemable coupon, extended text coupon booklets, folded coupon booklets, on-pack coupons, inserts, and 2D bar codes.
Featured items will include:
• (Qty 11) To 2011 Nilpeter, Rotopress, Mark Andy Flexographic Narrow-Web Presses
• (Qty 11) Kor, Mark Andy, Holmdale, & Rotoflex Rewinders
• (Qty 2) To 2014 Rotary Technologies Re Registry Systems
• Pre Press & Platemaking Equipment
• Huge Inventory of Print & Die Cylinders for the Presses & Massive Spare Parts Inventory
• Forklift Trucks & Vehicles
• Late Model Executive Office Furniture & Equipment
• Complete Packaging Department
• Large Quantity of Air Compressors, Balers, & Facility & Support Equipment
According to Andrew Duncan, Vice President at the Branford Group, “This Auction will provide buyers a unique opportunity to purchase late model equipment at a huge discount. Hooven Dayton had a great Maintenance program and all of the equipment is in very good condition. Buyers will have the flexibility of bidding either online or onsite at the facility. The Real Estate is available for Lease or Rent so there is a good opportunity for a Turnkey Buyer to Purchase all of the Equipment and Intellectual Property with the intent to operate the facility as a going concern”.
All interested parties can find full auction details including equipment listings, photos, videos, lot catalog, and bidding instructions by clicking https://www.thebranfordgroup.com/DNN3/Auction/HOOV0718.aspx.