RotoMetrics’ RotoRepel features enhanced durability as the cutting blades wear out before the RotoRepel treatment will, the company says. Additionally, customer feedback has been nothing but positive. Customers are reporting the following benefits:
- Reduction of adhesive buildup – on all adhesive types
- Presses run faster
- Significant reduction in number of press shutdowns; Many customers report saving at least an hour per shift
- Less die damage due to less handling
- Dies are easier to clean and return to inventory ready to run
- Fewer missing labels and a reduction of blocking during rewind
- Significant reduction in static at the die station
- RotoRepelTM leads to happier press operators and less press frustration. On a flexible or solid die, RotoRepelTM pays for itself in the first use!
“RotoRepel offers a significant value to our entire production team," adds another customer. "Operators report a huge drop in downtime due to reduction of shutdowns for die cleaning and longer runs between roller buildup. Our label rewind/inspection group is very happy because of fewer missing labels and reduced adhesive blocking in finished rolls."
Additionally, the new RotoRepel Rx formulation is compliant with US FDA regulations and is safe for intended use in the conversion of parts, devices and labels. It also meets the requirements for food contact applications.