“Labelexpo is a great opportunity to connect with our narrow web and label customers face to face, providing them with a hands-on-experience while previewing the latest technologies in web handling,” says Greg Jehlik, CEO of Maxcess.
On Display at Labelexpo from Maxcess (booth 841):
- Webex and Menges Roller- Debut of a Low-Inertia Carbon Fiber Idler Roll from Webex, as well as Heat Transfer Rolls, Vacuum and Idler Rolls
- Valley Roller- Industry-leading rubber compounds that offer outstanding resiliency and help customers achieve substantial productivity improvements
- Componex- WINertia™ Dead Shaft Idlers, which maintain constant traction on high-speed webs and include built-in “air vents” that remove trapped air 7.5 times faster than any other idler roller on the market.
- Fife- Sneak preview of a revolutionary sensor technology using multiple cameras, enhanced digital sensor technology, as well as the next-generation inspection system (VEO 700)
- Tidland- Control Series Electronic Knifeholder, an all-electronic knifeholder that offers auto-calibration of side force and blade overlap to increase slit accuracy and consistency
- MAGPOWR- DLCA-NET, a tension amplifier with networking capabilities, offering the ability to transmit calibrated tension values over communications. In addition, the ISR/CSR Integrated Sensing Idler Rollers will be on display