With its balanced portfolio of dry toner and UV inkjet presses and its cadre of third-party partners, Xeikon is in a unique position in the industry to help customers start, manage and optimize their printing and converting businesses, offering a different kind of support from installation to getting machines up and running, through to optimizing existing operations. Xeikon’s aXelerate program, a key element of its customer service approach, is application-driven and designed to help customers develop new applications and grow their volumes on Xeikon presses.
“When we established the aXelerate Program, our goal was to assemble a set of tools and services that would make our customers more efficient and profitable, and ensure they are able to get more out of their digital investments,” said Filip Weymans, Vice President of Marketing for Xeikon. “The initial offering has been very positively received, but we also wanted to continue to develop the program to add even more value based on customer feedback. The latest addition, Xeikon Performance Services, brings manufacturing best practices to the rapidly evolving and often challenging print production environment and is a direct result of what customers told us they needed. We are excited to share this new offering with Labelexpo Americas attendees, where it will be shown for the first time.”
Xeikon Performance Services offer a wide range of benefits for a print production operation, including:
- An on-site manufacturing audit,
- Intelligent monitoring of any Xeikon presses to capture operational trends.
- Monitoring operator tasks to identify opportunities for improving press uptime, reducing waste, etc.
- Improving productivity and reducing cost by collecting and analyzing real print-room data.
- Providing actionable information with root-cause analytics.
- Tracking Overall Equipment Effectiveness in real-time.
- Supporting Lean, Six Sigma and other Continuous Improvement methodologies.