With significant projected growth expected in 2019, Mactac is now offering customers a plethora of new, high-performance durable goods and industrial labeling solutions.
“Mactac and Lintec began the consolidation process last July and it has been a great experience that has better positioned, strengthened and expanded Mactac North America’s label business,” says Kim Hensley, marketing manager, Mactac Performance Adhesives. “The leader of on-demand label solutions has joined the leader in high-end industrial solutions and as a result, our new Lintec product offerings are giving customers the ability to offer high-end solutions with more value for a competitive edge that is ‘clearly different’.”
Mactac’s new, high-performance durable goods and industrial labeling products are designed for applications such as power tools, appliances, electronics, compliance labels, and warning and instructional labels, as well as identification of test tubes and promotional labeling. They include:
- Security labelstocks for industrial and automotive tamper-evident solutions.
- Industrial labelstocks for extreme chemical and abrasion resistance.
- High adhesion labelstocks, such as those that deliver strong adhesion to oil contaminated surfaces.
- Cryogenic labelstocks for label applications requiring temperatures as low as -320 degrees Fahrenheit (-196 degrees Celsius).
- Labelstocks that resist blistering and delamination caused by outgasses emitted from plastics.
- Overlaminate films that differentiate products with features like soft touch and hologram.