Zhou Jianbao, chairman of the flexographic printing branch of China Printing Technology Association, delivered an opening speech as a special guest of the conference.
The acquaintance between Zhou and Blue Whale dates back to Blue Whale Expo 2017. From Suzhou Flexo Printing Forum in 2017 to the upcoming cooperation in the Shanghai New International Expo Center in 2019, the China Printing Technology Association's flexo printing branch has been supporting Blue Whale Expo as its partner.
After analyzing the status quo of China’s label and flexible packaging industry, Cathy Song, project director at Shanghai Lanjing Exhibition Company, the organizer of Blue Whale Expo, introduced the trends of label and flexible packaging market through several sets of data. Following up, Jerry Lee, general manager at Shanghai Lanjing Exhibition Company, who served as the spokesman of Blue Whale Expo 2019, elaborated on the highlights and the latest developments of the exhibition. On July 10-12, 2019, Blue Whale Expo will be launched at the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
Lee revealed the latest progress of Blue Whale Expo 2019 to the audience:
- Hall W5 will be used as the starting place in Shanghai, providing greater convenience for exhibitors and visitors
- Blue Whale Expo 2019 will be co-located with the Aluminum Industry Exhibition in Hall, providing more opportunities to attend cross-border and concurrent forums
- 25 exhibitors with customized booths alongside the main aisle will feature the show
- Four Exhibition Areas: CSMA, Printing & Culture Innovation, Excellent Printing Enterprises, VIP Buyer Exchange
- The concurrent events are abundant. From China's Self-Adhesive Material Conference and Label Industry Award Ceremony on the evening of July 9 to the forums held in the upcomign days, Blue Whale Exhibition has been striving to provide integrated resources for the industry.