"We’re excited to join the 40th anniversary of Labelexpo Europe, along with 600 exhibitors and attendees from around the world," the company says in a statement.
At S-One's stand, the company highighted:
- Sustainable ByDesign: S-One has introduced sustainable packaging materials, including its product lines, ReTreve (recyclable) and ReEarth (compostable). It's featuring recyclable printed pouches and discussing its growing portfolio of recyclable and compostable product lines.
- Flexible packaging: Visitors have been learning about the ideal pre-laminate films, overlaminate films and overprint varnishes for digital flexible packaging printing. This line, which features key products for HP Pack Ready, is being built for the European market, as well as the US.
- Durable labels have also been a booth highlight. These labels are made up of Michelman DigiGuard 901 OPV Strengthener and S-OneLP KustomLP overprint varnish. These products are exclusively available through S-OneLP, and are considered the preferred solution for HP Pack Ready for Labels to enhance label durability, the company notes.
- Brand protection: S-One has been providing information about VerifyMe and the HP Indigo approved Rainbow Secure ink and the VeriPas Track and Trace program.
- eBeam: S-One is preparing to install its first ever CatPak eBeam system in the US. This system includes the eBeam coater and curing unit, unwind/rewind and proprietary features and drive system that can be customized. This ensures ease of operation, reliability and durability for immediate high-output and consistent long-term performance in standard and sustainable flexible packaging eBeam finishing.