“I look forward to leading SGP in 2021 as we are firmly established with nearly 13 years of certifying printing facilities sustainability practices,” said Jonathan Graham, SGP chair. “SGP certified printers are sustainability leaders, the SGP Board will continue to engage with retailers and print buyers to promote and require SGP certification. SGP certified printers are moving the needle for the entire printing industry to be more sustainable.”
In addition to Graham, the SGP officers are:
- Marci Kinter, PRINTING United Alliance, Secretary & Vice Chair Technical
- Theresa Vanna, Primex Plastics Corporation, Vice Chair Marketing
- George Fuchs, NAPIM, Vice Chair Technology
- Jodi Sawyer, FLEXcon, Vice Chair Suppliers
- Doreen Monteleone, Ph.D., D2 Advisory Group/FTA, Treasurer
- Sean Carr, HH Global
- Ben Covert, Piedmont Plastics
- Bryan Rose, Cooley/Group
- Kristin Spanier, Shawmut Communications Group
Returning directors include:
- Frank Bailey, Smyth Companies, LLC
- Rosalyn Bandy, TLMI
- Adrian Cook, 3M
- Suzanna Eversole, REI- Recreation Equipment Inc.
- George Glisan, Ph.D., Appalachian State University
- John Heaney, The Advertisers Printing Co., Inc.
- Nicole Papadakis, North American Plastics
- Nadine Seitz, Yunker Industries
Print facilities interested in eliminating waste, reducing energy consumption, transitioning to sustainable materials, and winning new business from organizations that require sustainable printing practices should visit www.sgppartnership.org/certification to learn more about becoming SGP certified.