“With increasingly stringent requirements from brands, combined with shorter print runs, and increased volumes, printers must get the job right the first time, every time,” says Adrián Fernández, Vice President, PantoneLIVE, X-Rite Pantone. “At Labelexpo Americas, we will show new products, provide hands-on product demos, and offer special pricing discounts. Attendees can speak with our color experts to learn how they can successfully meet new market demands by taking control of color in their operations.”
In booth 5202, X-Rite Pantone and its sister company Esko, are showcasing solutions recently launched at drupa 2016. The booth features the Inspiration Zones that take visitors through each step of a typical packaging production workflow, from color specification, to ink formulation, to production and quality control. New products featured at the show include:
- ColorCert 2.7, the latest release of X-Rite’s color quality control, production specification and reporting solution. ColorCert helps the packaging converters better manage the complexities of CMYK, extended gamut, and spot color workflows, regardless of the printing process, substrate, or industry standard.
- PantoneLIVE, a cloud-based solution for digitally communicating color that gives everyone in the supply chain access to accurate, digital color. With new color libraries that support gravure, PantoneLIVE ensures that brands and packaging designers are working with the same digital color data as ink manufacturers, prepress, converters and printers.
- PantoneLIVE Digital Drawdowns, highly accurate, physical color standards that serve as visual color references and set clear color expectations throughout the supply chain. The peel and stick color labels can be attached directly to a physical sample to verify accuracy in proofs, mock-ups, or press sheets.
- PantoneLIVE Digital Tolerance Guide, a visual LAB reference of tolerance for any given color. The Guide allows designers and printers to visualize exactly how color differences will appear so that acceptable Delta E tolerances can be defined.
- X-Rite eXact Xp, a new option in the company’s award-winning eXact spectrophotometer platform designed to accurately measure color on flexible film materials.
- InkFormulation Software Version 6.3, a solution for ink color recipe creation, storage, approval and retrieval for offset, flexographic, gravure and screen-printing inks.