There is no charge for these one-day seminars, and businesses may send an unlimited number of staff members. Early registration is recommended due to limited seating. Sessions are designed for print managers; print supervisors; operators; prepress managers; graphic designers; ink, plate and pre-press suppliers; and purchasing and/or general managers.
Specific seminars will vary by location, but sample topics include troubleshooting diecutting issues, press inputs for success, prepress practices to control color management, producing predictable and reproducible flexo, rotary die selection and operations, ink handling for paper and film, plate mounting, and the effects of substrate differences on the printing process.
The dates, cities and venues for this year’s tour are:
• Rochester, NY, April 15, Rochester Institute of Technology
• St. Louis, MO, June 11, Drury Plaza Chesterfield
• Denver, CO, August 19, Embassy Suites Denver Tech Center
• Louisville, KY, September 22, Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
• Appleton, WI, October 14, Fox Valley Technical College
To register, please contact Jazmin Kluttz at jkluttz@ harperimage.com.