Tailored Solutions, Milwaukee, WI, USA, the producer of Label Traxx print business software for flexographic narrow web converters and printers, has announced Version 5.4 of Label Traxx.
Discussing the new version, Tailored Solutions President Ken Meinhardt says, "Label Traxx continuously evolves in response to the needs of our customer base – the largest in the flexo industry.Label Traxx Version 5.4 includes nearly 30 new features suggested by printers and converters, as well as many enhancements to existing features."
Among the new features available in LabelTraxx Version 5.4:
• Quality Control Module Enhancements – The expanded Label Traxx Version 5.4 QC module now permits assigning procedures based on groups of products or suppliers.
• Consignment Inventory – Multiple locations and stock products capabilities have been added.
• Electronic Payments and Bank Transfers – Reporting of these transactions has been enhanced.
• Multiple Currencies – Purchases in different currencies are now accommodated.
• eTraxx – New multilevel searches and scrolling tabs make eTraxx even more user-friendly.
• Sales Dashboard – Sales and sales management can now access key metrics in real time.
Tailored Solutions announces Label Traxx Version 5.4
Published June 9, 2009
blog comments powered by Disqus