This year a new award will be given. The Force Award is dedicated to companies whose entries are printed using Flint’s new Flexocure Force inks. “We want to reward entrepreneurs using Flexocure Force in narrow web by introducing this special category,” says Niklas Olsson, brand manager for Flint Group Packaging & Narrow. “Flexocure Force is a universal product with unique features that pushes the boundaries in UV Flexo printing, and we want to celebrate the creativity and printability this technology provides.”
The 2010 award winners will be announced at the Narrow Web Print Award Ceremony at the Flint Group booth (840) at Labelexo Americas on Thursday, September 16.
Entry Guidelines are as follows:
• Each entry must be printed using inks from Flint Group Narrow Web.
• Entries can be a commercial label, or a promotional label.
• Entries can be sent in roll or sheet form.
• Entries should be received no later than August 1.
• Entries can be submitted through your local sales representative. Alternatively, contact Niklas Olsson in Europe at email@example.com, or Deanna Whelan in the United States at firstname.lastname@example.org.