All Printing Resources (APR) will sponsor an open house for graphic arts professionals at its Glendale Heights, IL, USA, facility August 25 and 26, from noon to 6 pm each day.
“Continual innovations in digital prepress and flexographic plate technology make it critical for converters, trade shops and graphic arts professionals to stay informed,” says Davie Niemen, CEO of APR. “We have worked to create a facility where current and prospective customers can get hands-on experience with some of the newest technology innovations, especially in prepress, proofing, plate mounting, and digital platemaking. We believe customers will be able to best find the right fit for their specific needs by working directly with the products and being supported while doing so by our technical team.”
The APR Open House will feature these sessions:
• Flexible, Powerful Digital Prepress Workflow featuring the new EskoArtwork AE10
• Fast, Accurate and Affordable Inkjet Proofing with the new Epson Stylus Pro WT7900
• High Quality Platemaking Technology featuring the EskoArtwork HD Flexo
• Environmentally Safe Water Wash Platemaking using the new Asahi AWP
• How to Utilize the Latest Measurement Devices to Increase Process Control
“Along with manufacturer partners, such as EskoArtwork, we’ve invested significantly in the newest products and remodeled our demo room to showcase state-of-the-art flexo technology,” says Patrick Gerrity, APR’s director of marketing communications. One-on-one demonstrations will also be available on a variety of other cutting edge equipment, software and technology.