The In-Mold Decorating Association (IMDA) has announced the winners of its Fourth Annual Awards Competition. The event recognizes the industry’s best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries were chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation.
The winners of the 2010 IMDA Awards are:
• Best IMD Durable Product – Distinctive Plastics for Spa Control Panel
• Best Injection Molded Part – Treofan and IML Labels Canada for Alouette Blue Cheese Container
• Injection Molded Part, Honorable Mention – Serigraph Inc. for Vacuum Cleaner Fascia
• Best Label Design – Treofan and IML Labels Canada for Chapman’s Yogourt Container
• Best Part Design – Ropak Packaging for On the Border Margarita Mix Container
• Part Design, Honorable Mention – Trexta for iPhone Back Cover
• Best Product Family – StackTeck and Gateway Packaging for Nesquik Containers
• Product Family, Honorable Mention – IGH Solutions for Transformers - Slurpee Cups
• Best Thin Wall Packaging – Airlite Plastics Co. for Lloyd’s Barbeque Containers
• Thin Wall Packaging, Honorable Mention – Alto Plastics and Goodman Fielder for Meadow Fresh Yoghurt Package
The 2010 IMDA Awards will be presented to the winners at IMLCON & IMDCON 2010, September 29 in Miami, FL, USA.