Topics covered in the whitepaper include:
• Examination of the converting industry’s need for accurately measuring length and speed
• Comparison of common mechanical approaches for measuring length and speed
• Thorough discussion of the LaserSpeed non-contact laser measurement technology
• Case studies illustrating the use of the LaserSpeed non-contact measurement technique across a variety of typical conversion process applications
• Return on Investment (ROI) analysis with example pay-back calculation to support the business case for accurate length and speed measurements
The whitepaper may be downloaded at www.laserspeedgauge.com.