“Unlike ‘traditional’ market evaluations, commercialization assessments are designed to provide actionable input on how digital print technology can be applied in your existing workflow, their overall positioning within your product mix, and provide insight on how your customers may perceive and respond to your expansion in this area,” says Karstedt.
The report provides information on:
• How digital label printing can impact business
• Which type of customers are most likely to purchase digital label printing and why
• The overall price sensitivity for positioning digital printing to clients
• What segment of the overall digital label printing market is most affected
• Forecasting tools that help establish a revenue and action plan
• An interactive worksheet template to help evaluate digital investment
The report is available for $2,500. Click here for details and online ordering information.