Commenting on the awards, Mr. Niklas Olsson, Brand Manager, Flint Group Packaging & Narrow Web, said
“We look forward to the label submissions each year and are proud of the results printers put forth using our products,” says Niklas Olsson, brand manager, Flint Group Packaging & Narrow Web. “The entries continue to amaze the judges with the outstanding quality of design and print. We are extremely proud, as an ink supplier, to host these awards each year, and receive great response from our customers.”
The 2011 award winners will be announced at the Flint Group booth, 5B45 on Thursday, September 29 at Labelexpo Europe in Brussels.
Entry guidelines are as follows:
• Each entry must be printed using inks from Flint Group.
• Entries can be a commercial label, or a promotional label.
• Entries can be sent in roll or sheet form with no fewer than 100 of each label. Converters will be contacted to verify if rolls can be displayed in the Flint booth.
• Entries should be received no later than August 1.
• Entries should be submitted directly to Flint Group Packaging & Narrow Web.
For more information, contact Niklas Olsson in Europe at email@example.com or Deanna Whelan in North America at firstname.lastname@example.org.