EFI has added a new dimension to its Fiery services portfolio, which was launched in 2010 with the introduction of Fiery Consulting Services. The company now offers interactive one-on-one sessions with Fiery experts on nine topics that teach customers how to better use powerful Fiery features, workflows and tools.
“This new offering, along with our existing Fiery Service programs, helps Fiery users gain an in-depth understanding of feature functionality and new ways to improve their productivity,” says Vicki Sam, vice president of customer advocacy at EFI.
The new Fiery Consulting Services provide a remote five-hour consultation session with a Fiery expert geared to expanding user knowledge, and can include such topics as:
• Workflow automation using hot folders and virtual printers
• Getting started with variable data printing workflow
• Impose and compose techniques with Fiery SeeQuence Suite
• Creating media profiles and consistent, predictable color with Fiery Color Profiler Suite
• How to maintain a Fiery server
• Optimizing Fiery color by managing spot color output and ICC profiles
• Paper Catalog workflow
• Using Fiery Graphic Arts Package features to optimize printing
• Using Fiery Command WorkStation job management tools
EFI’s current Fiery Implementation Services for MicroPress and Fiery Central products help partners provide a smooth, efficient installation process by bringing a Fiery expert onsite. For more information, visit www.efi.com/fiery/implementation.
The new Fiery Consulting Services sessions are available now in the US, starting at $750. For more information, visit www.efi.com/fiery/consulting.