“This new offering, along with our existing Fiery Service programs, helps Fiery users gain an in-depth understanding of feature functionality and new ways to improve their productivity,” says Vicki Sam, vice president of customer advocacy at EFI.
The new Fiery Consulting Services provide a remote five-hour consultation session with a Fiery expert geared to expanding user knowledge, and can include such topics as:
• Workflow automation using hot folders and virtual printers
• Getting started with variable data printing workflow
• Impose and compose techniques with Fiery SeeQuence Suite
• Creating media profiles and consistent, predictable color with Fiery Color Profiler Suite
• How to maintain a Fiery server
• Optimizing Fiery color by managing spot color output and ICC profiles
• Paper Catalog workflow
• Using Fiery Graphic Arts Package features to optimize printing
• Using Fiery Command WorkStation job management tools
EFI’s current Fiery Implementation Services for MicroPress and Fiery Central products help partners provide a smooth, efficient installation process by bringing a Fiery expert onsite. For more information, visit www.efi.com/fiery/implementation.
The new Fiery Consulting Services sessions are available now in the US, starting at $750. For more information, visit www.efi.com/fiery/consulting.