• Continental Data Label based in Elgin, IL
• The Great Little Box Company Ltd. based in Richmond, British Columbia
• SKC, Inc. based in Covington, GA
• Graymills Corporation based in Chicago, IL.
• CSAT America based in Louisville, CO
• Prati srl, headquartered in Italy with US headquarters in Clarksville, IN
• ALG Labels & Graphics Corporation based in Birmingham, AL
• Master Impressions, Inc. based in Batavia, IL
• Roland DGA based in Irvine, CA
• Alpine Packaging, Inc. based in North Versailles, PA
• Allen-Bailey Tag & Label based in Caledonia, NY
• Digiflex based in Kefar Sava, Israel
• Nova Label Co., Inc. based in Cheverly, MD
“The TLMI Board of Directors and I are thrilled with the uptake in membership we have witnessed in 2011," says Frank Sablone, TLMI president. "Membership is at its highest level in 10 years and reinforces TLMI’s position as a prestigious industry association and valuable resource for our converter, supplier and international members. We are confident that 2012 will bring continued success to TLMI and to the greater narrow web industry.”
TLMI is a member-driven, progressive association that provides forums to address issues critical to the success of the tag and label, packaging, and converting industries in the North American marketplace.