"By combining our diverse knowledge and expertise of digital printing into one sheet, Masterpiece Graphix has created a truly revolutionary product that brings universal printability to our digital synthetic stocks," says Dan Lawellin, national sales manager for Masterpiece Graphix.
"Our newest treatment technology adapts to your machine, responds to your ink system, and produces bright, vibrant colors with optimal adhesion and no shrinkage. Now digital printers can freely move static cling vinyl, wall graphic vinyl, PVC, styrene, synthetic papers, polyethylene, and more from one machine to the next, and maintain the confidence that every project will be a Masterpiece, no matter which digital press they choose to print it on."
Masterpiece Graphix stocks ten Masterpiece REVOLUTION digital synthetic substrates in 12"x18" sheets with same-day release:
- MGX-1360 7 mil REVOLUTION Clear Polyester with Tipped Sheet
- MGX-1319 Masterpiece REVOLUTION Static Cling, White
- MGX-1320 Masterpiece REVOLUTION Static Cling - Clear
- MGX-1141 6 mil Masterpiece Premium REVOLUTION White Wall Graphix
- MGX-1153 2 mil REVOLUTION White Polyester/Perm/90#
- MGX-1284 Masterpiece REVOLUTION 10 mil PVC - White
- MGX-1304 Masterpiece REVOLUTION 15 mil PVC - White
- MGX-1306 Masterpiece REVOLUTION 10 mil Styrene - White
- MGX-1009 Masterpiece REVOLUTION 3.25 mil PSA Vinyl/Perm/90# - White
- MGX-1003 Masterpiece REVOLUTION 3.25 mil PSA Vinyl/Rem/90# - White
According to the company, REVOLUTION stocks range in thickness from 8 to 15 mil and are ideal for tear, chemical and moisture-resistant applications. The stocks can be converted via cut, preforation, laser die-cut, folding and/or punching. They are also available as unsupported stocks or as a pressure sensitive product with various adhesive options.
For more information, visit www.mgxdigital.com.