The companuy says the CDT-1600 PC Pro (Production Class) printer is the first affordable, high speed printing system of its kind running both pre-diecut labels or non-diecut master rolls for post-printing finishing with the Colordyne 1600 PC Pro inline finishing system. The 1600 PC Pro combines the performance of the 1600 PC Sprint with an inline finishing system. The printing system sets an industry benchmark at 160 feet/minute (32 inches/second) at affordable costs effectively competing with flexographic small and medium print run costs. The CDT-1600 PC Pro is the first commercially available production-class inline finishing solution powered by Memjet.
“We are introducing a complete digital label printing solution that competes in the flexographic printing market,” says Gary Falconbridge, president of Colordyne. “The 1600 PC Pro integrates an inline finishing system manufactured by AzTech Converting Systems that meets the demands of just-in-time printing.”
The 1600 PC Pro delivers high quality labels or tags at 1600 x 1200 dpi and can be configured with a flexographic printing/coating station, lamination station, die-cut stations, and slitting station.
Features of the CDT-1600 PC Pro (Production Class) include:
• Print speeds up to 160 feet/minute (32 inches/second) delivering 1600 x 1200 dpi print resolution
• Flexographic printing/coating station with hot air dryer, GEW curing unit, Wilson Manufacturing tint roller, and ceramic anilox roller
• Lamination station with 20” maximum diameter catilevered top-side tower with 3” diameter spindle
• Two dual framed fully supported rotary die cut stations with 24” maximum repeat, 26” diameter waste wind-up, 3” diameter spindle and adjustable underscore unit
• Interchangeable slitting station with choice of rotary shear, razor, or pneumatic crush knife
Colordyne Technologies maintains two offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Brookfield, WI.