Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) has announced the addition of “Spark” sessions to the 2013 Dscoop annual conference, Dscoop8: Spark, taking place Feb. 21-23, 2013 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center in Nashville, TN, USA. This new education opportunity is just a sample of the robust 90 session offerings attendees will find at Dscoop 8.
These optional, hands-on workshops are a unique opportunity for Dscoop members to dive deep into hands on learning about specific topics that can “Spark” and motivate growth and change within their businesses.
Spark topics are led by industry leaders RIT, Infotrends and HP and will be held in two separate sessions on Thursday, Feb. 21. Attendees can choose between topics that include:
• Selling Digital Value Proposition for Labels
• Building a Strategic Marketing Plan
• Targeting Sign and Display Vertical Markets for Growth
• Social Media in an Evolving Industry
• Digital Marketing Toolkit
• Financial Analysis
“Dscoop caters to our members’ needs, and what we’ve heard is that members are looking for opportunities to have in-depth education on targeted topics to guide their company through these challenging times,” said Howard Owen, Dscoop8 chairman and owner of Stafford Printing. “I’m proud that through these sessions we continue to fulfill Dscoop’s mission of providing tools and education from industry leaders to members, and help them increase profitability and revenue.”
Dscoop members must pre-register for Spark sessions.
• EXTENDED - BEFORE JAN. 7: No additional fee!
• After 12:00 p.m. CST JAN 7 Attend one or both sessions. $50 fee, which includes a meal voucher that can be used for both breakfast and lunch and is non-refundable.
More details about Dscoop8 can be found at www.dscoop8.org. Registration is open.