Wink has completed the expansion of its production area by 1,400 square meters at its Neuenhaus, Germany headquarters and has installed new machinery to meet the growing demand for Wink's diecutting tools. At the same time, the company says, all workflows and technologies have been optimized to produce the highest quality tools even more efficiently.
The expansion includes:
• a new automatic coating machine for flexible dies
• new engraving machines with special high-precision control
• modernization of the existing engraving machinery
• new etching machine
• expansion of packaging/final check department
• new office rooms for sales and CAD-CAM department
• installation of a photovoltaic system
"We have always been producing at the highest quality level. This expansion and modernization enables us to meet the continuously increasing requirements on our international markets," explains Alan de Natris, Wink’s managing director. "Special thanks go to all our customers, who supported us during this very challenging time."