The LabelWorks LW-600P is one of the smallest and lightest 24mm (~1") label printers on the market today with a powerful set of capabilities and features, including:
- Bluetooth connectivity for use with smart phones and tablets
- USB connectivity for printing from Windows and Mac computers
- Print speeds up to 15mm/s at 180dpi
- Tape widths of 6mm (~1/4") to 24mm (~1")
- Battery-powered operation for portability and mobility
- AC power (adapter included)
- "True-view" label preview capability using the camera function to ensure labels perfectly match what's on the screen
- Handwriting mode for custom drawing or annotation of labels using the touch screen interface
- Speech-to-text voice transcription and printing
- In-app storage of created label for future use
- Import of custom graphics such as symbols, logos and photographs to copy & paste onto labels for a more professional look or to add a personalized touch
- Creation of QR code labels for content sharing or barcode labels for inventory management which can be scanned by third-party QR/barcode apps
- Personalized ribbons and decorative stickers for party favors, gifts, hair decorations, ornaments, flower arrangements and more
- Iron-on labels for uniforms, backpacks, shoes and any type of cloth-based products
- Glow-in-the-dark labels for light switches, emergency flashlights and supplies
- Reflective labels for jackets, helmets, bicycles and any item that may benefit from labels with reflective visibility
With an open-source development platform, the LW-600P also gives developers the ability to create iOS and Android label-printing apps for specific uses such as event ticketing and specialty crafting, or for vertical applications such as inventory management, healthcare, cable & wiring, patch panels and more.
Part of Epson's newly introduced portfolio of open-sourced, app-enabled products, the LabelWorks LW-600P is available now and sold with one or two 24mm tapes included in the box with an MSRP of $99.99 and $123.98, respectively.
For complete LabelWorks LW-600P specifications and additional information, visit www.epson.com/labelworks.