Electron beam (EB) system manufacturer PCT Engineered Systems is developing a seminar that addresses the benefits, issues, regulatory considerations, safety impact and sustainability potential of implementing EB curing for printing and converting operations.
This fast-paced, one-day event, titled EB Benefits in Packaging, will offer information for anyone interested in learning more about the value that EB technology can bring to their packaging operations. The information-packed event targets printers, converters, packagers, processing executives and other invested parties interested in learning about the financial, sustainability and safety advantages that electron beam (EB) technology can provide to tomorrow’s leading-edge package converting processes.
This seminar will be offered throughout the US regionally:
· Midwest: Milwaukee, WI - September, 2014
· Southeast: Atlanta, GA - November, 2014
· Northeast: Newark, NJ - January, 2015
Industry leaders will present a wide variety of important EB topics essential to today’s package printers. Key topics in this seminar’s tentative agenda include:
· EB In Action: Customer Presentation on Using EB for Package Printing
· The Benefits and Practical Applications of EB in Packaging
· Recent EB Innovations That Are Changing Package Converting
· Packaging Safety Trends, Recent Discoveries and Current Issues
· EB Design Considerations from A Major Printing Press Manufacturer
· An Ink Manufacturer’s Perspective on Using EB Inks and Coatings
In addition, the seminar’s keynote presentation, Preserving Your Company’s Intellectual Property, will address why American manufacturing needs to be much more vigilant about protecting its innovation and intellectual property
Seminar venues and more agenda details will be announced this summer.
The cost to participate is $295 per person for reservations made before August 15, 2014 ($395 after this date). This fee includes all seminar and presentation materials, lunch, and an on-site networking reception following the seminar. Please contact John Salkeld at PCT firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation, get more event details, or to register to receive more EB Benefits in Packaging information as it becomes available.
Additional information about PCT can be found at www.teampct.com.
PCT Engineering Systems to host EB curing seminars
Published May 1, 2014
blog comments powered by Disqus