Mark Andy Seminar
comes to the Northeast
Mark Andy/Comco is extending its Educator Seminar Series into a one-day conference event — “Today’s Markets and Technology” — to be held May 14 in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Worcester, MA.
The program focuses on up-to-date and relevant technical and market information. The conference will cover some of the key issues facing flexo printers today.
Featuring a keynote address from Jack Kenny, editor of Label & Narrow Web magazine, covering the state of the tag and label industry, attendees will gain key insights that can have an impact on their printing and converting businesses.
Program topics include:
• Industry Environment — How the economy is affecting our industry
• Market Segments and Reviews — What markets can a converter target?
• Today’s Printing Technology — servo, digital and multi process
• Anilox Roll Technologies
• Prepress Technologies
• Film substrate Technologies
• High Definition Flexo Consortium (HDFC)
Industry experts from leading suppliers, including Harper Corporation, Mark Andy and others, will share their knowledge about the markets, the equipment and the processes where today’s flexo printer can find success.
The one-day conference is free to converters and printers. For more information, call Nancy Phillips at 800-700-6275.