The award-winning prints and the companies behind them were announced during the FTA Awards Presentation on April 22, which kicked off the first of three days of Virtual Forum 2020.
A total of 91 awards were given in this year’s competition:
- 32 gold awards
- 30 silver awards
- 28 bronze awards
- 1 self-promotion award
From the pool of gold award-winning prints, six were recognized as Best of Show:
- In the wide web category, Perfection Packaging’s Eta Uppercuts Corn Tapas Bag
- In the mid web category, Sunshine FPC’s Eton Mess with Chargrilled Figs Wrapper
- In the narrow web category, iTek Packz’s Himalaya Ayurveda Clear Skin Soap Carton
- In the combined corrugated category, Great Northern Corp’s 3M Rock Your Workday Box
- In the preprinted linerboard category, Atlantic Packaging’s Erie Meats Chicken Breasts Poitrines de Poulet Box
- In the envelope category, Encore Group’s Sky Cinema Announcing Our Christmas 2019 Animation Extravaganza Envelope
In addition to the Excellence in Flexography Awards, FTA also announced the recipients of its other honors and awards, including the 2020 Technical Innovation Award, 2020 Sustainability Excellence Award, President’s Award honorees and Hall of Fame inductee.