Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will be moderated by Dan Muenzer, vice president of marketing for Constantia Flexibles and the former chairman of the Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute (TLMI). Presenters include market research experts, leading professionals in the label printing community, industry associations, and Domino technical and commercial resources. They include:
• David Walsh, Owner – LPC
• Jennifer Dochstader, Managing Director – LPC
• Doug Bartlett, Director of Graphics – Constantia Flexibles
• Simon Gross, CEO – Converting Equipment International (CEI)
• Sean Carty, COO – Pro Label
• Scott Fisher, President – Smyth Companies
• Kevin Hayes, Executive Vice President – Outlook Group
• Lynn Perenic, President & CEO – Argent Tape & Label
• Mark Turk, President – International Label & Printing
• Sharon Zampogna, Vice President of Sales – McCourt Label
• Denny McGee, President – MPS Americas
• Kees Nijenhuis, Vice President – MPS Americas
• Steve Katz, Editor – Label & Narrow Web
• Mark Tibbetts, President – TLMI
• Jay Kaible, Director of Business Development – FTA & FLEXO
• Bill Gibson, Illinois Director – Great Lakes Graphics Association
• Julie Cross, Technical Director – Domino
• Philip Easton, Director – Domino
• Matt Condon, OEM Manager – Domino
• Patrick LaMourie, Digital Solutions Manager – Domino
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will include informative and educational presentations, Q&A panel discussion, equipment demonstrations, tabletop exhibits from industry suppliers, networking breakfasts, lunches and evening receptions. "With over 30 tabletop exhibits already scheduled and more than 200 attendees expected, this is a highly-anticipated educational and networking event.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 is where the widest range of industry experts will converge to discuss best practices for making money with digital printing. Everything you need to know to build your organization and infrastructure to make digital printing efficient, successful, and profitable," says Bill Myers, Domino's marketing manager – Digital Printing.
"During the label printer panel discussion, we're urging attendees to ask the questions they want answers to – from industry leading converters. This is a great opportunity to learn from your peers," Myers says.
The tabletop exhibits will include companies representing the full spectrum of the label printing workflow – cameras / inspection / vision systems; software; die makers; coatings; UV curing; converting & finishing; substrates & materials; cold foil; associations; press manufacturers and materials handling suppliers.
With regard to press demonstrations, Myers says, "Innovative equipment demonstrations will include the Domino N610i 7-color digital UV inkjet label press and the Domino K600i digital UV inkjet printer – perfect for the label printer converter either using flexo and considering adding digital, or for current users of digital printing looking to take their business to the next level."
This is a one-day event duplicated over two days so attendees can choose which date works best with their schedule – either Tuesday May 23 or Wednesday May 24. Attendees can arrive the night before (for either date) to enjoy the evening receptions.
Those with questions about the event can contact Bill Myers at email@example.com or 847-596-4801. For a look back at last year’s event and to get a flavor for what Digital Printing Spectrum is all about, here is a short video preview: