As MAXStick Products continues to see tremendous growth in the first and second quarters of 2017, the new patent demonstrates MAXStick Products' commitment to innovation and growth in the liner-free labeling market. These patents protect MAXStick Products' intellectual property and form the foundation of its signature liner-free labeling product.
The newly issued patent expands the scope and claims of the previously patented liner-free label technology used to create MAXStick labels. US Patent #9,646,517 B2 joins US Patent #8,445,104 B2 (issued May 21, 2013) and US Patent 9,208,699 B2 (issued December 8, 2015) in MAXStick Products' portfolio of linerless label technology.
Crafted with its signature “removable and restickable” adhesive formulation, MAXStick liner-free labels are an environmentally friendly labeling solution that are recyclable, silicone free and Bisphenol Free (BP-Free). MAXStick is currently utilized in a diverse range of applications and industries, including food service/hospitality, warehousing, retail, parking, reusable plastic containers and medical diagnostics.
MAXStick is available in several different product lines including:
· MAXStick Premium: 74gsm base weight in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation
· MAXStick2GO: 55gsm base weight in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation.
· MAXStick Colors: 55gsm base weight flood coated in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, or Violet in a double side-edge adhesive orientation.
· MAXStick Plus: 74gsm base weight in a chevron or diamond formation for applications requiring durability and a robust tack.
· MAXStick X2: 74gsm base weight with full coverage adhesive designed for use in traditional direct thermal label printer applications as well as non-label printers.
· MAXStick X2 Colors: 74gsm base weight with full coverage adhesive flood coated in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, or Violet.
· MAXStick Spectrum: 55gsm base weight color packs containing Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Violet and white in a double side-edge adhesive orientation.
· MAXStick HR: 64gsm base weight Heat Resistant label in diamond formation or full coverage adhesive.
MAXStick liner-free labels are manufactured in the United States and distributed worldwide by MAX International Converters and its wholly owned subsidiaries, MAX International Converters, Sarl, and MAX International Asia-Pacific.