Headquartered in France, bioMérieux is a multinational biotechnology company driven to improve public health around the world. With over 15,000 products, access to labels by over 400 employees, and more than 300 product, shipping, and inventory labels, bioMérieux, along with partner Eticoncept sought out Teklynx to offer a standardized solution for their entire labeling environment. “Our current labeling solution didn’t allow us to be centralized within our environment, that was a necessity when finding a new solution for bioMérieux,” states Jérôme Foltz, who serves as IS Manufacturing and MDM Domain Manager at bioMérieux.
Implementing Teklynx Central allowed the bioMérieux team to have peace of mind knowing that their labels were accurate and compliant 100% of the time. “Teklynx Central has improved labeling efficiency and accuracy for our entire labeling process. It is a solution that allows for seamless labeling operations as well as providing the support we need along the way,” states Foltz.
By standardizing and centralizing their labeling process, bioMérieux has gained the ability to:
- Create high quality label designs
- Improve labeling security and tracking
- Operate their company more efficiently
- Meet CFR regulations
- Increase labeling and print speeds
- Save time and reduce errors by centrally managing 300+ labels in an organized fashion
- Provide accurate, GS1 and UDI compliant labels 100% of the time
- Integrate seamlessly with their current business system, SAP ECC