“NPE is a great opportunity for our precision roll brands of Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex to connect with our plastics processing customers, including those involved in sheet extrusion and cast film,” says Darren Irons, global product manager for Precision Rolls.
With a combined 152 years of experience, the brands of Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex, are a one-stop-shop for precision roll products and services.
“We are excited to unveil this premiere group of roll companies from one source,” says Greg Jehlik, CEO of Maxcess. “In addition, we have numerous innovations for web handling applications that will be on display at NPE and are eager to showcase them to our valued customers.”
On Display at NPE from Maxcess:
- Webex and Menges Roller: Heat transfer, vacuum and idler rolls
- Valley Roller: Rubber compounds
- Componex: WINertia dead shaft idlers
- Fife: Sneak preview of a new sensor technology
- Tidland: Control Series Electronic Knifeholder
- MAGPOWR: Sneak preview of the DLCA-NET, a tension amplifier with networking capabilities