According to Devin McCart, global business development manager for RotoMetrics, customers struggle to print with sleeves that are easily damaged at the core and show deep razor marks on the surface where tape is often trimmed and the plates mounted. It was for this reason RotoMetrics sought to introduce a sleeve with features that would provide protection against these factors.
The outcome has been exclusive AccuPrint EC sleeve technology, which features a layering of materials known for their high dimensional stability and durability.
AccuPrint EC print sleeves offer multiple advantages, including:
- Durable patented fiber inner core offering maximum strength and resistance to chemicals and UV light
- Compressible foam layer that eliminates deformation and aging issues
- Exclusive manufacturing process creating excellent dimensional stability
- Extremely tough outer resin coating reinforced with polyester filaments to improve sleeve life
- Optional metal cut line allows cutting directly on sleeve surface without damage
- Optional steel ring insert prevents damage to alignment notch