Lintec, a comprehensive manufacturer of adhesive-related products and specialty papers, purchased the pressure sensitive adhesives manufacturer in 2016 to expand and strengthen its label business in North America. In order to better service customers, the two organizations are consolidating roll label sales activity and have started transitioning the first phase of the consolidation.
“We are extremely pleased with and confident in the transition of our product portfolio to Mactac,” says Kazuyoshi Node of Lintec USA. “Partnering with Mactac’s stellar sales team will truly help us better serve our customers.”
The addition of the Lintec products expands Mactac’s high performance film and adhesive product offering. Lintec products now being sold by Mactac, include:
- Cryogenic labelstocks for label applications requiring temperatures as low as -320 degrees Fahrenheit (-196 degrees Celsius).
- Security labelstocks for industrial and automotive tamper-evident solutions.
- Industrial labelstocks for extreme chemical and abrasion resistance.
- High adhesion labelstocks such as those that deliver strong adhesion to oil contaminated surfaces.
- Bubble-free labelstocks offering bubble-free application and resistance to outgassing.
They are typically used to identify products, track or relay information, or instruct or warn consumers about a product’s proper usage.
“Lintec is a phenomenal organization and a true leader in adhesive product development,” says Kim Hensley, marketing manager, Mactac Performance Adhesives. “Above all else, Lintec is known for producing high-quality products, and Mactac is incredibly honored to have the opportunity to broaden our product portfolio with solutions from the best of the best.”