New additions to the existing line of stock prints include:
- HP 240 Pull Edge to Open/No Knife Required: When used with a ShurSEAL manual or automated tape dispenser equipped with Folded-Edge Technology, this printed tape lets receivers know that the tape can be removed easily by hand, preventing injury or product damage that could result from the use of a knife.
- HP 240 Fragile – Handle with Care: The updated print features an image of a pair of hands holding a carton to indicate the need to be gentle while handling.
- HP 242 Keep Refrigerated – Do Not Freeze: Formulated for use in cold temperature case sealing environments, this new print indicates cartons that need to be kept in refrigerated environments.
- HP 242 Keep Frozen: Built to perform in extremely cold case sealing and storage environments, this new printed tape features a snowflake design and light blue print to clearly differentiate it from its “Keep Refrigerated” counterpart.
- HP 240 Security Tape: Diagonal lines and the bold “Security Tape” print indicates and draws attention to a tamper-evident seal.
- HP 240 Stop if Seal is Broken: Featuring a STOP sign and cautionary message, this print is often used as a safety precaution in the event of a pilfered carton or one damaged during transit.