Among the launches is PM250 Flat Head Wax-Resin, designed for outstanding versatility, scratch and smudge resistance.
- Prints on a wide range of stocks
- Strong abrasion, scratch and smudge resistance
- Dark black text and barcodes with high legibility
- Performs well across darkness range
Also launched is NET220 Near Edge Wax-Resin, which provides an enhanced durability for demanding applications and was designed for both, tags & labels and flexible packaging applications. Benefits include:
- Excellent scratch and smudge resistance on paper and film
- Dark black images with high gloss finish
- Crisp character formation for highly legible text
Finally, IIMAK showcased at the show its NET330 Near Edge Resin, which offers high durability for flexible packaging.
- Easy to use – no printer adjustments
- Doesn’t smear or rub off, even with hot fill
- No image ghosting – resistance up to 260 °C (500 °F)
- Withstands water & oils associated with food